What Is Flexible Denture?
Removable denture made from a flexible, plastic material (nylon), which fits neatly into the mouth and is virtually invisible. This is a new type of denture and have recently found some popularity for the fabrication of partial dentures.
Why Flexible Denture Is Used?
- Losing one or more teeth. Especially for front teeth because of its natural look.
- Suitable for patient that allergic to acrylic or metal.
- Good oral hygiene must be done.
- Make sure the denture is clean & keep it in water if it’s not in use.
- Seek for dentist advice if the denture poor fit.